JOIN OUR TEAM!
Licensed Therapist: Part-time
Man 2 Man Counseling Center is seeking a Full time or Part time therapist to add to the team! We care deeply about bringing the best, most capable therapists to our clients. We strive to continuously learn and grow in our craft. We are a team of male therapists of color that pride ourselves in bringing quality mental health care to men and adolescent boys of color.
We are ready to meet our newest team member! We are looking for a licensed LPC, LPC-A, LMFT, or LCSW. This is a contract position so you will be able to set your own schedule and see as many clients as you like. We are seeking candidates that are:
- Motivated self starters with a passion for counseling.
- Experienced practitioners that are comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Have experience with multicultural populations and the issues they face
- Have experience working with men and adolescent males
- Full time is needed, but not required.
Our focus is to erase the stigma surrounding therapy in men and communities of color. To provide a safe space for this population to express themselves and learn the tools to overcome what they’re dealing with in life. We work with individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, racial trauma, relationship issues, and just dealing with being a man of color in the world today. If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
- Office space w/ Wifi
- HIPAA compliant EHR
- Business email
- Business cards
- Paid Teletherapy Platform
- Make your own schedule